Our modern facility has been purpose-built with an expansive outdoor space and the latest in outdoor equipment. At Little Learners in Dubbo, we know that outside play activities are just as important as inside activities, so we ensure our littlies are inspired to learn wherever they are!
Our fully-trained early childhood and primary school educators are dedicated to ensuring each child receives the care and attention they need to build self-esteem and confidence. Our outdoor programs allow kids to be active and burn energy, while exploring and learning in a secure environment.
Contact us today for a tour of our facility or to reserve a placement for your child.
Our centre implements the Get Up & Grow: Healthy Eating and Physical Activity for Early Childhood program.
In line with this, we implement the following promotion of physical activity as per the age and development stage of each child in attendance:
- Learning to use increasingly complex motor skills and movement patterns in order to combine gross and fine
movement and balance skills, spatial awareness and problem-solving skills.
- The development of their physical skillset by providing regular opportunities for outdoor play.
- The development of their physical skillset by talking with children about how the human body and how important
physical activity is for an individual's health and wellbeing.
- The development of their physical skillset by providing experiences for the children that draw on elements of
dance, dramatic play and creative movement.
- The development of their physical skillset by providing babies with encouragement and safe areas to practice
rolling over, sitting, crawling, standing and walking.
We are environmentally friendly and place importance on sustainability throughout the centre. You can expect our
facility to be:
- Fitted with a large shaded play area
- Separate outdoor play areas for 0-3yrs and 3-5yrs
- Natural environment with plants, flowers, fruit trees, vegetable garden and animals
480 Wheelers Lane, Dubbo, NSW 2830
Providing care for your most precious gifts
Today's Children, Tomorrow's Leaders